Leading Road Transportation Logistics Company Specializing in North East and Eastern Sector
Posted 2 years ago
Job Description for Traffic Manager
Position Vacant –Traffic Manager
- Essential Job Functions:
- Expert to Place the vehicle in market for East & North east region.
- Expert to negotiate the rate with the closure of good rates. From market.
- Responsible to follow-up for Advance payment from vendors
- Will be responsible to arrange load (Business) for 32MXL Container and open body trucks through broker & Transporters.
- Good Knowledge of transit time as per rout and also have a good knowledge about East & North east routes.
- Support daily outbound transportation operations to include planning and scheduling of loads, routing deliveries and monitoring delivery compliance and performance in terms of Short & Damages, delay etc.
- Expertise about market rule & regulation like detention charges, vehicle capacity etc.
- Responsible for POD follow up with destination branch and submit to vendors.
- Expertise to collect the balance payment as per TAT.
- Responsible to hire the vehicle from market in Pan India basis in rare situation .
- Expert to hire the market all type vehicles and submit the annual cost analysis to Sales teams .
- Manage freight payables & claim processes and ensure required reporting and reconciliation.
- Create reports and cost analysis for management of freight cost drivers. Assist sales team by providing analysis for freight costing and opportunities.
- Additional Job Duties:
Ability to successfully communicate in a clear and concise manner with internal and external contacts at all levels. Regular attendance required. Must interact cordially with co- workers. Perform any other duties assign.
Education – Minimum qualification shall be Bachelor’s Degree
Experience – 3 to 4 years of experience in corporate communication field only in Logistics sector from east & North east region, must possess excellent written and communication skills.
Must have these skills:
- Knowledge and Ability to read an comprehend technical manuals.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and other computer software.
- Skill in communicating effectively both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of work team concepts and productivity standards in an automotive repair facility.
Industry Type – Transportation/Logistics
Salary Range– 20K-30K
Location –Sbahalgarh Sonipat
Functional Area –Traffic Operations